Plot 169. Saxon Fields is a superb new development in Cullompton offering a number of two and three bedroom shared ownership homes. Call Wilkie May & Tuckwood on 01884 38832 for more information.
A ground floor two bedroom apartment. Fitted kitchen with integrated appliances; single oven, hob and a cooker hood. Stylish white bathroom suites. Carpets throughout, including vinyl flooring in kitchen and bathroom. PVCu double glazed windows and gas central heating with thermostatic control. 10 year NHBC guarantee on the property. Allocated parking.
Agents Note: The property is offered to the market through the SHARED OWNERSHIP SCHEME. You simply purchase an initial share in this home (between 45% and 75% depending on affordability) and pay a low cost rent on the remainder. After 12 months of occupation if you wish to purchase further shares in your home you can do so until you own the property outright, subject to any conditions in your lease.
Example (based on a 45% share)
Full price: £135,000
Asking price: £60,750
Monthly rent: £170.16*
All costs are correct at time of print but could be subject to change.
Service charge includes Buildings Insurance.
The development is located within walking distance of the local town with a selection of shops, pubs and leisure facilities you are never far from anything you may need.
Situated near to the M5 and just 20 minutes from Exeter the county capital, the location is both perfect for commuters and those who enjoy the hustle and bustle of city life.
The application process:
Should you decide to apply for one of our properties, we will require the following documentation from all named applicants:
- Completed application form available on our website at www.yarlingtonhomes.co.uk
- Registration with the HomeBuy agent for this area, online registration at www.helptobuysw.org
- Mortgage agreement in principle
- Three months' bank statements for all accounts
- Three months' bank statement for all accounts
- Three months' pay slips
- Evidence of savings sufficient to cover lender deposit or share being purchased plus an additional £2,500 to cover your legal fees and moving costs
- Evidence of any outstanding loans including credit cards
- Photographic proof of ID
- Credit referencing report for each applicant
Please call Wilkie May & Tuckwood for more information today!
Wilkie May & Tuckwood endeavour to maintain accurate depictions of properties in Virtual Tours, Floor Plans and descriptions, however, these are intended only as a guide and purchasers must satisfy themselves by personal inspection.