Offered to the market through the shared ownership scheme with prices starting at £85,500 for a 45% share, this new two bedroom house is finished to a contemporary high standard with modern fitted kitchen, floorings throughout, turfed rear garden and parking. Due to be completed January 2019.
Plot 150. Offered to the market through the shared ownership scheme with prices starting at £85,500 for a 45% share with a monthly rent of £239.48 (subject to change), this new two bedroom house is finished to a contemporary high standard with modern fitted kitchen, floorings throughout, turfed rear garden and parking. Due to be completed January 2019.
The property is offered to the market through the SHARED OWNERSHIP SCHEME. You simply purchase an initial share in this home (between 45% and 75% depending on affordability) and pay a low cost rent on the remainder. After 12 months of occupation if you wish to purchase further shares in your home you can do so until you own the property outright, subject to any conditions in your lease.
Saxon Fields is a superb new development in Cullompton offering a number of two and three bedroom shared ownership homes. The development is located within walking distance of the local town with a selection of shops, pubs and leisure facilities - you are never far from anything you may need. Situated near to the M5 and just 20 minutes from Exeter the county capital, the location is both perfect for commuters and those who enjoy the hustle and bustle of city life. All homes are designed for comfortable and practical living and include:
- Two & three bedrooms
- Fitted kitchen with integrated appliances; single oven, hob and a cooker hood
- Stylish white bathroom suites
- PVCu double glazed windows
- Vinyl flooring provided in kitchen, cloakroom and bathroom
- Carpets to all other rooms
- Gas central heating with thermostatic control
- 10 year NHBC guarantee on the property
- Turfed rear garden
- Energy efficient light bulbs
- Allocated parking
All properties are available on a 45% - 75%shared ownership basis with additional monthly low cost rent and service charge payable.
To be confirmed, estimated at £35 pcm.
APPLICATION AND RESERVATION PROCESS:
Should you wish to discuss the properties further or to apply for any of the plots, please call the marketing agents Wilkie May and Tuckwood on 01884 38832. In order to proceed with an application, we will require the following documentation:
- Registration with the HomeBuy agent for this area, online registration atwww.helptobuysw.org.uk
- Registration with Yarlington Homeswww.yarlingtonhomes.co.uk
- Mortgage agreement in principle with the keyfacts document
- Three months bank statements for all accounts
- Three months pay slips
- Details of any additional income (if applicable)
- Evidence of savings sufficient to cover lender deposit or share being purchased plus an additional £2,500 to cover your legal fees and moving costs
- Evidence of any outstanding loans including credit cards
- Photographic proof of ID in colour and certified by a financial advisor or solicitor
- Credit referencing report for each applicant. Available from one of the following websites:www.noddle.co.uk, www.experian.co.uk,www.equifax.co.uk
The popular market town of Cullompton offers a good selection of local amenities including supermarkets, a range of health and leisure centres, both junior and senior schools and the award-winning Padbrook Golf Club. With junction 28 of the M5 motorway close by Cullompton has prominent commuter links with the Cathedral City of Exeter and the Somerset town of Taunton.
Wilkie May & Tuckwood endeavour to maintain accurate depictions of properties in Virtual Tours, Floor Plans and descriptions, however, these are intended only as a guide and purchasers must satisfy themselves by personal inspection.